Ice Breaker 7×7 Tournament BOYS
SCHEDULE RELEASED – CLICK HERE
PLAYER WAIVER – online registration is now closed. Players that do have not registered by the deadline below will be required to check in at the Command Center on arrival at the tournament & have parent/guardian sign paper waiver & pay $10 late fee
The 3rd annual 7×7 IceBreaker BOYS tournament is coming this Winter 2019! Finish the season & start the summer with this fun 1 day event! 7×7 players will enjoy the following:
Exciting, Competitive, Fun
- Truncated fields that create fast paced, high scoring, up and down action
- Four game schedule
- 7×7 = 6 field players, 1 goalie on the field at a time
- Vendor Village and Festival Vibe
Coaches or Team Contacts will sign up their team online FIRST, then players can register and select their team name from the drop down menu on the registration form.
There are 3 different registration options for this tournament:
- Use BLUE “Register Now” button on this page & select your Role as Team Contact/Coach
- Register your team(s) online & pay team fee in full or $300 deposit due at time of registration
- Once your coach/team contact confirms your team has been registered, all players must register online to be assigned to the correct team & accept the Waiver
- Use BLUE “Register Now” button on this page & select your Role as My Player
- Follow the prompts & when asked your Team Name, select your Team Name from the drop down menu & check the box to accept the Waiver
- The waiver & registration is one & the same, the waiver is a checkbox during online registration. All players must register/waiver – no waiver/no play.
- Players that do not register by the deadline below will be required to check in at the Command Center on arrival at the tournament & have parent/guardian sign paper waiver & pay $10 late fee
Free Agents – Don’t have a team and still want to play? You can register as a FREE AGENT by clicking here! Please see bottom of the page for more info on Free Agents.
- REGISTRATION BALANCE DEADLINE – DUE DECEMBER 29– All registered teams must be paid in FULL (Full payment is due at time of registration for teams who register after this date)
- CREDITS/REFUNDS REQUEST DEADLINE – DECEMBER 29 – none will be issued after this date for ANY reason. ** Credit/Refund requests for teams before this date will be subject to $300 non-refundable deposit
- TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE – JANUARY 12, 2019
- PLAYER REGISTRATION/WAIVER DEADLINE – JANUARY 22, 2019
||Grad Year (GY) Bracket
Grade Eligibility– is determined by the player’s grade of the current (2018/2019) school year. All West allows GRADE to be the final determination – for example if you are in 5th Grade and do not qualify for the U12 age division per NCJLA/US Lacrosse regulations (due to birthdate cut offs) you can still play the U12 division. This rule is applicable in all divisions
- Players are permitted to play UP one age division. Players are NOT permitted to play down an age division for any reason
- 2018 High School graduates are eligible to play in the HS Varsity or HS Elite divisions. Players who have played in college during the 2018 season are ineligible
- ** Violating eligibility rules is subject to disciplinary action. See rules for details
- All West Lacrosse recommends that all HS team contacts and coaches review CIF, CCS and NCS regulations pertaining to in-season and out-of-season competition.
SKILL LEVEL GUIDE FOR TEAMS
- 3rd – 8th Grade (U10, U12, U14) Silver: Teams consisting of intermediate players
- 3rd – 8th Grade (U10, U12, U14) Gold: Teams consisting of advanced players
- *We will offer Gold & Silver brackets within Junior age divisions if we field enough teams in those divisions
- HS Divisions:
- High School Rising Stars (JV division – No HS Seniors permitted)
- High School Open (Varsity – all HS grades permitted)
- High School Elite (Very competitive HS teams – all HS grades permitted)
FREE AGENTS – DON’T HAVE A TEAM & WANT TO PLAY?
- CLICK HERE
- Players who are interested in participating in the tournament who are not affiliated with any registered team, can register as a FREE AGENT.
- Once registered, you will be placed on a waitlist to join a team needing extra players.
- Free Agents are placed the week of the tournament – by Thursday January 31 (All players will receive an email update either way)
- Free Agents not placed on a team will be reimbursed their fee.
- Free Agents that cancel or find another team are subject to $25 administration fee for Refund/Credit requests.
- TEAM CONTACTS/COACHES: Free Agents register & make payment to All West & we match these players to teams in need. Please note, this payment is not transferred to Team Contact/Coach’s team fees.