Ice Breaker 7×7 Tournament BOYS
The 4th annual 7×7 IceBreaker BOYS tournament is coming this Winter 2020! Finish the season & start the summer with this fun 1-day event! 7×7 players will enjoy the following:
Exciting, Competitive, Fun
- Truncated fields that create fast-paced, high scoring, up and down action
- Four game schedule
- 7×7 = 6 field players, 1 goalie on the field at a time
- Vendor Village and Festival Vibe
Coaches or Team Contacts will sign up their team online FIRST, then players can register and select their team name from the drop-down menu on the registration form.
There are 3 different registration options for this tournament:
- Use the BLUE “Register Now” button on this page & select your Role as Team Contact/Coach
- Register your team(s) online & pay team fee in full or $300 deposit due at time of registration
- Once your coach/team contact confirms your team has been registered, all players must register online to be assigned to the correct team & accept the Waiver
- Use the BLUE “Register Now” button on this page & select your Role as My Player
- Follow the prompts & when asked your Team Name, select your Team Name from the drop-down menu & check the box to accept the Waiver
- The waiver & registration is one & the same, the waiver is a checkbox during online registration. All players must register/waiver – no waiver/no play.
- Players that do not register by the deadline below will be required to check-in at the Command Center on arrival at the tournament & have parent/guardian sign paper waiver & pay $10 late fee
Free Agents – Don’t have a team and still want to play? You can register as a FREE AGENT by clicking here! Please see the bottom of the page for more info on Free Agents.
- REGISTRATION BALANCE DEADLINE – DUE DECEMBER 28– All registered teams must be paid in FULL (Full payment is due at time of registration for teams who register after this date)
- CREDITS/REFUNDS REQUEST DEADLINE – DECEMBER 28 – none will be issued after this date for ANY reason. ** Credit/Refund requests for teams before this date will be subject to $300 non-refundable deposit
- TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE – JANUARY 21, 2020
- PLAYER REGISTRATION/WAIVER DEADLINE – JANUARY 21, 2020
Grade Eligibility– is determined by the player’s grade of the current (2019/2020) school year. All West allows GRADE to be the final determination – for example, if you are in 5th Grade and do not qualify for the U12 age division per NCJLA/US Lacrosse regulations (due to birthdate cut-offs) you can still play the U12 division. This rule is applicable in all divisions
- Players are permitted to play UP one age division. Players are NOT permitted to play down an age division for any reason
- 2018 High School graduates are eligible to play in the HS Varsity or HS Elite divisions. Players who have played in college during the 2018 season are ineligible
- ** Violating eligibility rules are subject to disciplinary action. See rules for details
- All West Lacrosse recommends that all HS team contacts and coaches review CIF, CCS and NCS regulations pertaining to the in-season and out-of-season competition.
SKILL LEVEL GUIDE FOR TEAMS
- 3rd – 8th Grade (U10, U12, U14) Silver: Teams consisting of intermediate players
- 3rd – 8th Grade (U10, U12, U14) Gold: Teams consisting of advanced players
- *We will offer Gold & Silver brackets within Junior age divisions if we field enough teams in those divisions
- HS Divisions:
- High School Rising Stars (JV division – No HS Seniors permitted)
- High School Open (Varsity – all HS grades permitted)
- High School Elite (Very competitive HS teams – all HS grades permitted)
FREE AGENTS – DON’T HAVE A TEAM & WANT TO PLAY?
- CLICK HERE
- Players who are interested in participating in the tournament who are not affiliated with any registered team, can register as a FREE AGENT.
- Once registered, you will be placed on a waitlist to join a team needing extra players.
- Free Agents are placed the week of the tournament – by Thursday, January 30 (All players will receive an email update either way)
- Free Agents not placed on a team will be reimbursed for their fee.
- Free Agents that cancel or find another team are subject to $25 administration fee for Refund/Credit requests.
- TEAM CONTACTS/COACHES: Free Agents register & make payment to All West & we match these players to teams in need. Please note, this payment is not transferred to Team Contact/Coach’s team fees.