2018 7×7 Turkey Shootout – Boys
PLAYER WAIVERS: If you need still need to register/waiver, please ask your Coach/Team Contact (whomever registered your team) to log into their account & use the ‘INVITE PLAYER‘ function on their account dashboard under ‘My Staff Assignments’. Click here for example. You will then be able to receive the registration link via email. The waiver is a checkbox at the end of online registration.
Players can also register here by clicking the REGISTER NOW button on this page & following the process. The waiver is a checkbox at the end of online registration.
ALL PLAYERS MUST REGISTER ONLINE/ACCEPT WAIVER CHECKBOX BY MON NOV 12. Any unwaivered players after this time will need parent/guardian signature for paper waiver & pay $10 late charge.
The 11th annual Boys 7×7 Turkey Shootout is coming this Fall! Get ready for upcoming tryouts, sharpen your skills, get fit, and showcase your talents at this awesome 1 day event! 7×7 players will enjoy the following:
- Truncated fields that create fast paced up and down action
- High scoring games
- Round robin format
- Vendor Village and festival vibe
There are 3 different registration options for this tournament:
- Use BLUE Register Now button on this page & select your Role as Team Contact/Coach
- Register your team(s) online & pay team fee in full or $300 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration
- Once your coach/team contact confirms your team has been registered, all players must register online to be assigned to the correct team & accept the Waiver checkbox
- Use BLUE Register Now button on this page & select your Role as My Player
- Follow the prompts & when asked your Team Name, select your Team Name from the drop down menu & check the box to accept the Waiver
Free Agents – Don’t have a team and still want to play? You can register as a FREE AGENT by clicking here!
- REGISTRATION BALANCE DEADLINE – DUE OCTOBER 1 – You can choose to register & pay a deposit only, but by this date all registered teams must be paid in FULL (Full payment is due at time of registration for teams who register AFTER this date)
- CREDITS/REFUNDS REQUEST DEADLINE – OCTOBER 1– none will be issued after this date for ANY reason. ** Credit/Refund requests for teams before this date will be subject to $300 non-refundable deposit
- TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE – OCTOBER 31
- PLAYER WAIVER DEADLINE – NOVEMBER 12
||Grad Year (GY) Bracket
Grade Eligibility– is determined by the player’s grade of the current (2018/2019 school year. All West allows GRADE to be the final determination – for example if you are in 5th or 6th Grade and do not qualify for the U12 age division per NCJLA/US Lacrosse regulations (due to birthdate cut offs) you can still play the U12 division. This rule is applicable in all divisions
- Players are permitted to play UP one age division. Players are NOT permitted to play down an age division for any reason
- 2018 High School graduates are NOT eligible to play in the HS Varsity or HS Elite divisions. Players who have played in college during the 2018 season are ineligible also
- ** Violating eligibility rules is subject to disciplinary action. See rules for details
- All West Lacrosse recommends that all HS team contacts and coaches review CIF, CCS and NCS regulations pertaining to in-season and out-of-season competition.
SKILL LEVEL GUIDE FOR TEAMS
- 3rd – 8th Grade (U10, U12, U14) Silver: Teams consisting of intermediate players
- 3rd – 8th Grade (U10, U12, U14) Gold: Teams consisting of advanced players
- *We will offer Gold & Silver brackets within Junior age divisions if we field enough teams in those divisions
- HS Divisions:
- High School Rising Stars (JV division – No HS Seniors permitted)
- High School Open (Varsity – all HS grades permitted)
- High School Elite (Very competitive HS teams – all HS grades permitted)
FREE AGENTS – DON’T HAVE A TEAM & WANT TO PLAY?
- Players who are interested in participating in the tournament who are not affiliated with any registered team, can register as a FREE AGENT- click here
- Once registered, you will be placed on a waitlist to join a team needing extra players
- Free Agents are placed the week of the tournament – by Thursday December 15
- Free Agents not placed on a team will be reimbursed their fee
- Please refer to FAQ page for Credit/Refund policy